Extension lead rated at 6 Amp
Even if this is fused correctly with a 5 Amp fuse this will not blow for a few hours even with a 9 Amp current flowing through it. A naive user plugging a 2 kW heater into this will overload this extension lead and expose their home or work environment to a risk of fire.
If this extension lead had a warning label saying "Only for use with appliances taking less than 700 Watts" then that would be a first step towards the safe use of this.
Juicer with mistake on rating plate
Although it is perfectly safe, a mistake by the product designer in marking it wrongly could see it being failed during PAT Testing. (If an appliance is not marked as Class II it has to be tested as Class I)
It has single insulated twin cable, no insulation on the Live and Neutral pins and a 13 Amp fuse (appliance rated at 15 watts).
It really doesn't matter if your PAT Tester cost £200 or £2000 and if you have the latest bar code reader, bluetooth or digital camera built in. None of the above problems will be found even by the most sophisticated test machine.
More than 90% of problems are found by good old fashioned Visual Inspection. Good practical training and experience is key to preventing the risk of shock or fire in the workplace or in the home.